65 Parisienne

5

Asked by Jan 03, 2011 at 04:13 PM about the 1965 Pontiac Parisienne

I want to put Disk breaks on my '65 Parisienne. because of the Chevy Chassis, do I order the conversion kit for a 65 Impala?

45

Absolutely right. There are several suppliers of the Chevy disc conversion, just make sure you get the right size, yours should be 14" is stock.

5

Thank you very much! Do you know anyone who has done this? Can you clarify what you mean by "yours should be 14" is stock." Is there a typo? How do I go about confirming 14" is the size? Thanks again! and thanks for not correcting my bad spelling (Brakes)

45

I overlook bad spelling and other abuses of the English language when I read several papers each day, now worries. And I did a typo myself, 14" if stock. Have a look at your tires, the size is on them. If a previous owner put 15s on the speedo reading will be wrong. Another thing you should do, check in with George.zapora@cc.gmcanada.com, with your car serial #, and for around $40.00 you will get a full work-up build history of your car. You can phone in @ 888 467-6583 to speed things up with a CC#. Oshawa business hours, I have no idea where you are. Confirming your wheel size? just look @ the tires or get out a tape measure. See mine @ Classicpontiacs.com, scroll to 65, the moderator liked our cars. later.. Glen

45

Revrun, we must talk further @ a further date, to continue Parisienne talk. Whenever you are into it, 604 536 Call me @ a reasonable time, noonish? G'night.. Glen.