How can I get my windshield wipers fixed near Seattle?

Asked by Oct 15, 2013 at 05:26 PM about the 1989 Mercury Tracer

The windshield wipers all of a sudden stop and will not work.  Or one day they will work and the
next they will not. Sometimes that is true when it is raining; sometimes when it is not. I have
replaced the motor for them.  Sometimes they will not start when I first turn on the car, but will
after it has been driven for a bit.I have tried to have them fixed at 2 places and they work for only
a few months.  Could it be some loose wire or connection?  Do you have a suggestion where to
go in Seattle?

10

Intermittent issues are the WORST! Where did you go? Take it back.... I have a guy who works at home on the side, he has a regular job at a dealership. Does great work, honest, decent prices. If your interested > sitano at mail.com