Where can I find an owners manual?

Asked by Jul 08, 2013 at 05:43 PM about the 2007 Ford Bantam

Where might I find an owner's manual for a Ford Bantam, 2008 model, petrol engine. 1.3i

This PDF file may be of some help to you: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16230630/1%20-%20Ford%20Bantam%20Workshop%20Manual.pdf

Did this pdf file help you at all?? Never heard of a Ford Bantam, since I don't think they sell this in the USA...but if that pdf didn't help, try a Google search.

That was very helpful, thanks. The Bantam was only produced in South Africa, and the make up change over the years, but with the Fiesta and that PDF myself and my father can work out the specs and repair protocols. I did Google my question, and all I got was people wanting to sell me a Bantam. What I was looking was tire pressure and what transmission fluid to fill up power steering box with, both of which were answered.