brakefluid leaks

Asked by Jan 07, 2011 at 06:00 AM about the 2007 Ford Bantam

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

My Ford Bantam leaks brakefluid at the rear i think its called the brake equilizer.How do you repair it ?

1 Answer

is a rear break cylender,not hard to replace if you never replaced one let a mechanic do the job,you need break line wrenches to umhook the metal line from cylender,is alluinum and if u strip it,u will be in trouble.

4 of 4 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Ford Bantam Experts

  • #1
    Janus Welgemoed
  • #2
    Joel Mearns
  • #3
    AB Zaviour
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.