rear brake cable adjustment

55

Asked by Jun 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM about the 2006 Ford Bantam

Hi, i have replaced my rear brake shoes. i would like to adjust the hand brake lever but it comes up to high. i am aware of the adjustment at the handbrake lever but there is no more thread left to do so.
Is there another adjustment somewhere else perhaps?
Thanks in advance
Brandon.

241,875

Should be at the drums, follow the cable from the back of the car into the back of the drums. You should have saw it when you replaced the shoes. There might be another adjustment under the car from where the cable comes out of the handbrake from inside the car.

241,875

Copy this link into a browser window for additional help. http://www.ehow.com/how_5951309_adjust-emergency-brake-drum-brakes.html