Overflow on fuel tank

5

Asked by Apr 03, 2012 at 04:00 AM about the 2005 Ford Bantam

Hi, would just like to ask if a Ford Bantam 1.3 Bakkie has an overflow pipe on the fuel tank that once the fuel tank is full it starts to leak onto the road?  What is the maximum capacity of the fuel tank?  Thank you

745

There is an evaporator tank for the fuel tank. Usually it shouldn't spill when over filled but that would also mean that your evap tank has also filled to the brink which could cause an engine ligh to come on. You should be able to fill it to 45litres when it's empty. Hope this helps.

100

Yes but it is positioned above the fuel lead check if it lost position. It is on tank