Engine wont start over

Asked by May 29, 2016 at 04:13 AM about the 2004 Ford Bantam

my car is 2004 model ford bantam 1.3 with rocam engine, the problem does
not start over the engine, I have ckecked petrol pump with all pipes supply, it
seems ok, the battery is new. One of my friend suspected that the engine lost
"the timing" while car had an accident. please help me what would be the
problem, I also dont understand my friend on his suspicious.

12,625

Open the "glovebox" storage containment, press the tabs located on each side and allow it to fully open. Locate the inertia switch a Breaker type switch which opens the electrical circuit to the fuel pump On detection of impact! press the switch to reset... Now start the Ford / Rocam. Regards