Ford Bantam Rocam Engine,

Asked by Jul 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM about the 2004 Ford Bantam

I recently bought a 2004 Ford bantam 1.6 bakkie. It has a 99000km on the clock and a few niggly problems. The worst one is that the engine seems to surge and at the same time it sucks a lot of air from the air box at the same time. It actually feels like the bakkie is cutting off. When you driving or accelerating it seems to be fine.

68,345

Sound,s like a vacume leak,check all vacume line,s.

110

My ford batum bakkei 2005 rocam engine it cut off while I'm driving

125

Check for vacuum leak on the intake system and check the MAP Sensor condition and the condition of the throttle body. Make sure you have the correct Motorcraft Spark plugs available through the Ford Dealer Parts department. Check the condition of the HT Leads.