I have a ford bantam 2004 rocam 1.3 recently my fuel pump gave in so I had the pump replaced the problem is that my vehicle starts and idles but does not want to rev up i have been to a dealer and they said mayb there is not enough fuel pressure as it is controled by the pcm which mayb needs to b recoded if so is there any recommendations of people in cape town that does these things besides dealers are a rip off.

190

Asked by Mar 02, 2013 at 02:06 AM about the 2004 Ford Bantam

102,755

I would not recode anything using "maybe there is not enough fuel pressure"... Get the codes scanned to find out the real problem. There is no need to guess what the problem is when a computer stores the codes.