ford bantam over feuling

10

Asked by Feb 26, 2017 at 02:41 PM about the 2003 Ford Bantam

the dealer done diagnostics but can not find the problem. Black smoke when you start her up,sparkplugs flood
and burn black and enjin run uneven. When you clean plugs she runs fine for a few days. What can cause her to
over feul.

735

Bad gas or bad injectors

15

Make sure you have the Motorcraft Ford recommended Spark plugs. Check the fuel line pressure (between 2.5 and 3.0 bars pressure). Check for damaged or squashed fuel return pipe from the fuel rail back to the fuel tank. If there is any restriction in this return pipe it creates extra pressure at the injectors.