ford bantam cuts out

Asked by Oct 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM about the 2003 Ford Bantam

My ford bantam cuts out when I drive on gravel roads. I think it could be the emergency fuel cut-off switch. Where is this situated?

45

what model bantam?

45

ah, my bad 2003, the switch is on the pasanger side underneath the dash board, I have the old shape bantam and it does the same on REALY bad gravel road

70

Above your right leg there is a cover and wen you remove it you will see fus, remove the two bolts and turn that panel around you will see big fus & press them back to their slots.