ford bantam cuts out

Asked by Oct 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM about the 2003 Ford Bantam

My ford bantam cuts out when I drive on gravel roads. I think it could be the emergency fuel cut-off switch. Where is this situated?

55

what model bantam?

55

ah, my bad 2003, the switch is on the pasanger side underneath the dash board, I have the old shape bantam and it does the same on REALY bad gravel road

110

Above your right leg there is a cover and wen you remove it you will see fus, remove the two bolts and turn that panel around you will see big fus & press them back to their slots.

45

The cutout switch on these vehicles is on the left side 'A' Pillar under the dash, under the glove box. There is a little whole in the kick panel