I have a ford bantam 1.3 rocam when it rains it doesn't want to start all the lights on the dashboard comes on but the bakkie dont want to start

50

Asked by Feb 05, 2014 at 02:28 PM about the 2000 Ford Bantam

175

make sure your distributor is not getting wet, it is what the wire's from the spark plugs go into, if it is getting wet fix leak and replace cap and rotor.

50

It dont have a distributor it is feul injection I checked all the feuses all is ok aney ather suggestions

40

Did you get the solution? My car do the same thing. Please help.

10

seem to be having same problem and right now getting stuck everywhere i go as long as it rains..

40

Any one with help. Please help.

40

When it is raining i cant use my car.

Hi is there any help ford me with my 1.3 ford bantam rocam when it rains it will start one time then all the lights on dash go on but not stinging now and then starter will click thats all it does anybody help please

40

Anyone with that has solved this rain issue with rocam ? Plz reply here or WhatsApp me on 0728566815

195

This sounds like the transceiver problem. When the weather is dry, it starts OK , as the weather gets a little damp, the engine won't crank. This happens in most cases to be the transceiver or key reader. These are repaired in the Pretoria are with the PCM. (Phone 0820606425)