Ford Bantam and Mazda Rustler parts images etc. Anyone have info for me to add to our Ford Bantam Club SA site?

125

Asked by Nov 25, 2012 at 01:01 AM about the 1996 Ford Bantam

I have initiated a 'Ford Bantam Club SA' site in order to gather info on repairing, maintaining and showing others 'how to''. This South African workhorse has very little information available to the general public and owners. With your help, we hope to remedy this situation.
Brunomant

http://www.google.com/search? num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=620&q=1996 +ford+bantam