english technical manual for 1992 subaru vivio 660cc supercharge(from japan). need supplier of parts . Such as: water pump, gasket, timing belt etc.. I live in Canada.

45

Asked by Jun 23, 2008 at 09:36 PM about the 1992 Subaru Vivio

40,295

You should be able to find this via google, I am sure there are some US suppliers who will ship to Canada.

45

i've been trying for a week with no success.

20

Hi, I came across your enquiry for 1992 vivio 660c. I myself own a 1992 vivio rx-r kk3. I was wondering if you have found the technical manual because I need to find one myself too. would like to share infomation from you in the future. my email is braunlee@yahoo.com

55

Hi! I live in Switzerland and I am a car enthusiast. Since a week I own a aspirated Vivio. Even for those it's hard to get some parts. For example I didn't get the tensioner pulley. A tech manual would be nice too. I wok as a web programmer, maybe I am able to launch a Vivio Forum, what do you think about? Are there Forums enough or do we need a forum? If yes, I need someone to help me with my English and someone to moderate the forum. We could make some manuals for the most important works on a Vivio. What do you think about? Best Regards Vincent (v_peter - at - cooltoad -dot- com)

20

some of the vivio parts can be found in ebay. I can source for parts from Japan but they don't come cheap. just drop me an email. I'll see what i can do. my email address is duraworks@gmail.com. I myself is still looking for a english service repair manual. i hope someone who see this will share with me.

20

Here is a forum about the Subaru Vivio in English. http://classicsubarujusty.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=anythingvivio

10

Hi guys, I have two Vivio RX-R. one KK4 [AWD] and the other KK3 [FWD] Also, I have a '96 Vivio GL 4door KK3. I have dismantle every parts in the engine bay and realised quite a lot of differences between the 3 cars. I am going to scrap the chasis of the RX-R KK3 and I have some spares. I can also order parts from Japan [ but expensive ]. Some parts can be found in ebay.uk.com. but, most of the time they don't quite match the original parts. email me if you need to know anything. I willing to share. leewinston1812@gmail.com. I live in Singapore. If you like to Whatsapp me, my contact no. is +65 93800120 [+65 is my country code ] there is no area code.

10

any body can help me to find a fuel pump for vivio 1994 I m living in sri lanka