I have an 89 olds cutlass Ciara I have re placed the fuel filter the plugs, wires,coils,ignition module crank sensor battery and still I get no spark to the plugs the ecm had been replaced the car has 88000 original miles please help me out

Gary Johnson

Asked by Jun 08, 2015 at 05:02 PM about the 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

Check for broken chassis ground connections

Gary Johnson

Thanks imma try that I appreciate it

Gary Johnson

Hello it's me again I tried everything I checked the chassis grounds and no luck lets back track fuel pump pressure tested at 40 psi battery is new coils are new plugs,wires ignition module, crank sensor, maf,Ecm,oil pressure switch fuel pump relay and all of the fuses have been replaced oh and the injectors and still no spark or start please please help thanks

Here is a engine wiring diagram (4 and 6 cyl) and if at all possible have a scan done, it may help pin point the problem.

Gary Johnson

Hello it's me once again I had an car electrician come to my home today and I watched him go through a strenuous wire by wire work out and every wire was perfect I even replaced the coils module and crank sensor again just to be sure and still no spark wow I'm truly burnt out some one said to check the timing chain and the rings behind the harmonic balancer that they maybe they could be out of alignment heeeeeellllllpppppp