I have a 1989 cutlass ciera olds L 3.3 6 cylinder and it will not start

105

Asked by Nov 06, 2013 at 05:03 PM about the 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

I have change the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, and battery, gassed it up and it will
not start. Any suggestions on why it wont start? It ran fine at first it sat for three years and
now it won't start back up, I'm confused.   Can you help me please to resolve this situation
Thanks in advance Terry

THE battery NEGATIVE ain't bein' seen by the computer~....or the ignition/start relay~ that one needs the voltage to engage the ignition...got it?

Best Answer Mark helpful
105

Head lights come on, engine turns it just won't start up and run

https://www.google.com/#q=1989+cutlass+ciera+ignition+relay

60

I have a 1989 cutlass ciera. that won't start after replacing the fuel pump spark plug wire fuel filter New fuel raglater.please help me out:(

60

How much fuel do you need to put in after you replace the fuel pump to get it started i put 2gallon anuff to get it started?

40

Could it be the relay?