pontiac value??

25

Asked by May 17, 2011 at 10:07 PM about the 1956 Pontiac Laurentian

Hello, I am wondering if you can help me?? I have a 1956 Laurentian (Canadian) that has been in my family sence 1976. It has been re-built to original (matching numbers) except for the paint and exhaust. It's a 2 door hard top. From the research we have done over the years, we have found that it might be the only one of it's kind left, the reason for this is that it has a power pack 265 engine with o/s heads and 4 barrel carb. Only 750 were made. We have gone throught Pontiac and have used other resources to find more, but we have had no luck. We are thinking of selling but do not know what to ask??? Do you have any thoughts?? I can send you a photo, it's a beauty. Thank you for your time. Kerry Amos 250-337-8711 jimkerry@telus.net

Send me an email and picture to collectorsautoappraisals.com with all specific info. (history) Was this purchased from original owner ? Does the engine S/N found on RF of block in front of the head match the engine S'N . Most important is the past history of owners and any modifications to the vehicle. Fred Alexander Collectors Auto App.

25

Hi Fred, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I will send you pictures and info tomorrow. What e-mail address should I send the info to?? Kerry Black Creek BC jimkerry@telus.net

25

Hi Fred, I am having trouble finding your web site. Do you have an e-mail address?? Thanks Kerry