I need help to locate the voltage regulator in mi 1989 B256 vannplease help

Asked by Aug 22, 2015 at 06:52 PM about the 1990 Dodge RAM 250

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have to change the voltage regulator and can't locate it in the car.

2 Answers


Typically within the alternator and they are not serviceable. or may even be internal to the pcm ,( powertrain control module)

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

it should be on the passenger side under the hood its a silver box on the fire wall

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

RAM 250

Looking for a Used RAM 250 in your area?

CarGurus has 21 nationwide RAM 250 listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Dodge RAM 250 Questions

Dodge RAM 250 Experts

#1 Jason Jones
Jason Jones
Reputation 100
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 80
#3 dvigano
Reputation 60
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge RAM 150
26 listings
Used Ford F-250
520 listings starting at $3,500
Used Ford F-150
2,884 Great Deals out of 212,656 listings starting at $1,000
Used Ford F-350
340 listings starting at $1,500
Used Dodge Ram
17 listings
Used Chevrolet C/K 2500
241 listings starting at $5,500