when did the seat braces change?

Asked by Feb 21, 2007 at 03:08 AM about the 1990 Dodge Caravan

i want to swap seats from another van but I need to know what year they changed the seat braces. up until what year of van can I use the seats from if I change the seats in my 1990 caravan? or do I have to find seats from the same year van as mine?

14,750

Dear krista-- The seat structures were the same in the Dodge Caravans from 1984-1990. For diagrams and text, go to http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/10/da/f8/0900823d8010daf8.jsp. Click on the diagrams for a full-size view. Good luck from Bovan.