How do I check if my fuel injectors are good?

155

Asked by Apr 29, 2015 at 10:25 AM about the 1991 Dodge Stealth

I put a new fuel pump in and my car will turn and turn but will not start. The fuel pump is
not pumping the gas. I noticed a wire in the outer fuel injector was not completely in the
injector connector....it looked like somebody had pulled it out.. I did my best to put the
wire back in place, tried to start it and it didn't make a difference. Could I simply need a
new fuel injector?

10

Have you checked the fuel filter

155

Yes I just put a new one in when I put in the new fuel pump. I just bought the car and the previous owner says it's been sitting a year. They told me all it needed was the fuel pump. I replaced that, the fuel pump, scifened the gas out and added bout five gal. new. Then I turned the key on and I never heard the pump pump the gas up..

155

And when I go to start it, it turns and turns but won't start.