Does a 1991 Dynasty have 2 fan motors?

25

Asked by Jun 29, 2007 at 12:53 PM about the 1991 Dodge Dynasty

I have been having trans problems, not kicking down. They replaced the trans control module. That worked for about 1 month. Same symptoms reappeared. Then they told me it was the fan motor blowing the fuses. 1 week later its back in the shop now, they replaced trans soloniods and now tell me the "other" fan motor is bad.

31,835

Not sure about that one. It's entirely possible. I would ask them to show you where this 2nd fan is located and exactly what the issue with it is. If they show you two fans I see no reason to doubt them.