1. Takes 3 or 4 cranking attempts before it starts.
2. ounce started it smooths out.
3. Idles and revs great when in neutral and park.
4. Hesitates sometimes but ounce moving above 10 MPH, OK unless going up hill.
5. Sometimes have to play the gas pedel to get it up to speed.
6. Had 3 diagnostics and replaced plugs, wires. filter, pump, and mass air unit and a couple of realys.
REstricted catalytic Converter or exhuast system - Have some one do a back pressure test and a vacuum test to see what is going on.
Search Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Dodge Grand Caravan Experts