no start condition but has fuel just in below zero temperatures

Asked by Dec 29, 2006 at 01:40 PM about the 1992 Dodge Dakota

will start in above zero, has fuel pump working will turn over but seem it is starved for gas. could this be a sensor, what is it called and where is it?

17,795

Hello, There are many different reasons your engine could be running low. Here is a good summary of possible engine problems: http://www.allpar.com/fix/stall.html As for the colder temperature, I would highly recommend putting dry gas in the next time you fill the tank. I lived in Boston and New Hampshire for over 25 years, and this stuff proved to be a lifesaver! Best of luck! CarGrrl