I haven't been able to locate the thermal flasher unit for my 1992 Caravan. The Haynes manual says it is supposed to be on the lower left of the fuse box, which is where I thought it should be. However, I even removed the cowling around the fuse box and it is not there! Where is it?? I've been looking for around a month...

75

Asked by Aug 29, 2007 at 11:49 PM about the 1992 Dodge Caravan

13,565

Hi veedgo, You might find it above the brake pedal on the interior of the vehicle. Or it could be located in the engine compartment on the drivers side above the tire well. Hope this helps!