i have a 93 ramcharger 360 auto 4x4 the 4x4 qiut working i did some trouble shooting and found 2 rubber burnt into vacuum lines on the back of the eng top of transmissiom i traced one back to the f

Asked by Jan 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM about the 1993 Dodge Ramcharger

2 rubber vaccum line burnt into on the transmission ok i traced one line to the transfer case and the other to a plastic ball resivor on the frame on driverside that connects to the acuator on the axel . ok can some one tell me where the lines hook to on the engine or where they  go thanks

manifold vacuum tree, constant vac from there supplies full positive vac at all Times