The cluster panel of my GMC Sprint 1975 do not light, I changed the the fuse but do not work.

10

Asked by Jan 01, 2018 at 07:37 PM about the 1975 GMC Sprint

79,085

Considering the vehicle is 43 years old, did you check the light bulbs behind the cluster? Also, if you have an aftermarket stereo be sure the instrument cluster ground straps are secure. Many GMs of that period used the radio mounting bracket as a ground strap for the instrument cluster. HTH. - Jim

10

I will chek the bulbs but all the lights fail together. My Sprint have the original radio installed and working, I will check the radio mounting to. Thanks Jim, my name is Francisco and I am from Chile.

79,085

You're welcome, Francisco. Glad to help. If the bulbs are good it may be a problem with the printed circuit or electrical connector behind the instrument cluster. You can inspect them when you check the light bulbs. HTH. -Jim