where can i find parts for my rocky?

Asked by Jun 22, 2008 at 05:27 PM about the 1992 Daihatsu Rocky

I need a throttle cable but I am having a hard time finding it...can anyone help me out?
Thanks

44,585

See other post.

Best Answer Mark helpful
45

I hope ur not looking for this cable in canada cuz this car wasn't imported to canada... dealer item... or look for company like cable craft that can make a cable for you if none available...

50

tri citys auto parts 116 old thomas bridge rd. in bluff city TN.37618 ph # 800-576-5231 the guys have about 20 rockys and parts are cheep they got me a axle drum compleate for $ 100.00 delivered to california. and the guys are great

50

I need a soft top they have a hard top but no back window at tri city and will ship it

You can go on Ebay UK look for Sportrak parts that what Rocky is over there

195

There is a soft top for sale on Craigslist in the Portland Oregon area for $250 complete canvas only.

Try WARFS.com or Ebay and Ebay UK

195

I have one if you want to email me at daihatsurockypartsnorthwest@centurylink.net

WARFS.com or Ebay and Ebay UK

Right side door