no tail lights or dashboard lights, only head lights work

Asked by Dec 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM about the 1993 Dodge Dynasty

need help to what it could be

21,355

depending how the wiring go's the tail and dash fuse may be one circuit , check mini fuses

220

Just sounds like a blown fuse. Start the repair at square 1 and dig out your owner's manual and see what # fuse it is that controls your instrument panel. All these lights just don't stop working at once.

10

Check the plastic harness that the wires hook into they may be trashed. A mechanic found mine and the part isn't made anymore. They super glued and did whar ever for now.

10

That was my headlights and tail lights going out after a bump. It would work if I held the high beams on while I drove.