dash lights tail lights out

Asked by Jan 01, 2009 at 06:35 PM about the 1993 Dodge Dynasty

i hit a bump and my dash lights and tail lights went out license plate lights also. front lights dont work also.

PeteandKatie Gray

Sounds like a loose ground or open in the circuit somewhere. most likely the ground is loose and when you hit the bump it lost contact. look for a common ground for the light system. could also be it lost contact in the switch circuit when the bump was hit. best way to find it is see if the switch is getting power(with the switch "on")and go from there.

plz check answer to maquin on 1st page 4th answer. This happened to me and it took 2 times for them to find it. After a few days they would come back on for awhile but then they would go out again.