Does it exist a rwd transmission for the lancia engine 2.0t?

Asked by Apr 15, 2015 at 09:04 PM about the 1997 Lancia Kappa

I have an engine 2.0 turbo 16v from a lancia kappa. Does anyone know if there is a rear
wheel drive transmission just to bolt on this engine?

22,425

What a question! Are you trying to make your car a rear-wheel-drive?! Crazy- oh, wait, I think I get it- you are trying to put the engine in somethin' else! Still, Crazy-

Yes, I have this engine laying around and I wanted to put it in Datsun 1200 that I have... Does anyone knows?

22,425

it would have to be an Italian tranny- sounds expensive, but if you do it, you will be the first- also sounds unholy- you may want to think of something else-