Where is the charge sensor on a 93 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 V6 engine?

Asked by Apr 24, 2018 at 01:42 AM about the 1993 Dodge Caravan

The Haynes manual says "the charge temp sensor is mounted in the underside of the intake manifold. I have removed the air intake plenum and I can't find the charge temp sensor. Can somebody tell me where to look, like am I looking past it?
   The story is I am trying to figure out why the engine computer is not turning on the cooling fan. For testing I made a resistor box that simulates the coolant sensor. When I step through the resistor settings, which imitates an engine that heats up, I hear a little gadget buzzing up at the air intake butterfly. I might be hearing the automatic iidle speed motor. The charge sensor and coolant sensor have the same shape plugs. I think I swapped the plugs a couple of years ago. Just can't find that charge sensor device.
Thanks for a response.

No Answers Yet