hi, how can i attach my tachometer gauge in my toyota avanza 1.3J?

Asked by Feb 27, 2013 at 09:17 PM about the 2007 Toyota Avanza

yes, well there's four wires...but the trouble is WHERE you gonna mount the thing. auxilliary tachs that glue to the steering column seem to reflect the light right back into your eyes like a mirror. do you have a place to hang a bracket that doesn't take up your knee space? Is there a hole already there for mounting this? it is easy there are four wires green goes to the ignition coil, black to ground, red to hot and white to litebulb...nuttin' to it, but WHERE you gonna mount the damn thing. I threw mine away because of this and have tuned my senses to what 800 rpm and 2000 rpms sound like!

the RPM not work properly. f*ck!

toyota avanza is electronic ignition. not ignition coil

your in process. grab your electrial tester. The ignition coil power is a toughie and needed a bit of soldering in my case.

well there's probably a lug for just this purpose, perhaps labeled...wouldn't that be nice!