When driving 30 miles per hour and up to 45 mph i get a vibration from the front end. I took it to a dealer and they tolm me it needed a right front wheel bearing and a left front tie rod end. i replaced both parts myself and i still get the same vibration. what's up now?

Asked by Jan 13, 2007 at 12:48 PM about the 1994 Dodge Caravan

31,535

When you took the car to the dealer did they realign the front end? If not then do so. Sometimes when the front end is out of alignment you will feel vibrations while driving.

tourque conveater shutter

20

This is an elusive problen to figure out!!! the problem is the cv joints, change the drive shafts an our problem is gone>

95

wheels need a balancing

5

I agree... sounds like wheel and tire balancing...

65

You have to make wheel alighment tire balancing befor your tire gets damage..

you were half right on the tie rods your right tie rods were bad. the hub bearing makes a constant growling noise, that you have ruffly 2-3 to change it or it lock up