I need parts help me with the right ones please?.

Asked by Jul 28, 2012 at 09:25 AM about the 1997 Suzuki Alto

Couple of things i'm having trouble with, My alto doesn't like to start unless i pump the clutch n that doesn't work all the time, i have to change from 1st to 5th or reverse it likes the best to get that motor going?.. I've also notice a big difference in my steerin, alot of loose movement in my steering wheel n strange sounds under my feet when sharper turns are needed?.

71,725

You have a safety switch attached to the clutch pedal that will only allow the engine to crank if the clutch is pushed it. Sounds like that switch is probably bad. As for the loose steering, that could be ball joints, tie rods, or a number of front end part(s). Have it looked at ASAP. Tbis could be a serious safety issue!! HTH. - Jim

Thank you jim..

71,725

You're welcome.