95 neon issues im having

Asked by Aug 08, 2010 at 05:03 PM about the 1995 Dodge Neon

i have a 95 neon..last week i had the plugs and wires along with the valve covers done...a month before that i had the crank and o2 sensors done...today i was on the road and it started to run really bad (ready to die if i didnt two foot drive) and the check engine light came on again...i was just wondering what else it could be to make it run this way, and how much more this is gonna cost me?  Any ideas?

4,275

1. Cycle the ignition key ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON within 5 seconds._______ 2. Count the number of times the “check engine” lamp on the instrument panel flashes on and off. The number of flashes represents the code. There is a slight pause between the flashes representing the first and second digits of the code. Longer pauses separate individual codes. For example, flash-flash-flash [pause] flash-flash represents the code 32._______ To cycle the ignition key ON means to turn it only as far as it takes to get the radio to come on. It does not mean to turn the engine on.____________Post the codes you receive on here.

thank-you for your reply........i dont know what the codes are...but took it to the shop and they said that it was a code 304..misfire in #4 cylinder....i was told that it was a bad coil...weird since they just ( like 2 days before) put new plugs and wires on it so its running fine for now..so i just dont know