I have a 1980 datsun my hazard lights work but my turn signals don't. the gas gauge doesnt work or the speedometer I'm very new to fixing things any suggestions help

Ryan Spain

Asked by Oct 12, 2013 at 12:44 AM about the 1980 Datsun 720

I had a 79 with the same problem I chased them dam wires down and could find nothing. Brought it to a shop and there is one wire on the stearing colum you can bypass and every thing will work Can not tell you what wire but thats all it was Other wise it was like $300 to fix it and only cost me $75

I'd be replacing the flasher unit. I doubt the other 2 problems would be affected by the first one.