Not getting power to my fuel pump. Fuel pump works all wires are good. I think it is a relay but i dont know where the relay is on the car any help?

3,465

Asked by May 09, 2013 at 01:41 PM about the 1988 Subaru Justy

there is a fuel pump inertial switch...did you touch bumpers with another car what cut off all fuel? the relays I've found are a plug in "can" type and also the insert into a fusebox type....only cannot locate the fusebox...

'there's a reset button near the tail-lights' is all that I can find on the subject..for now....better start lookin'...