Got a 1988 Subaru justy that not getting fuel. The fuel pump works all fuses are good main fuses to.

3,435

Asked by Jan 29, 2013 at 09:42 AM about the 1988 Subaru Justy

dosent get any power to fuel pump had good ground.

5,925

Try to clean the connections leading to the fuel pump. I've had similar problems with my 80's cars and they almost always ed up being a dirty connection.

3,435

connections are good cleaned off with some some brake cleaner and wiped them down and it still wont shoot any fuel out. Im stumped because that car has when throw about 3 fuel pumps and i don't run it low on gas i have about above a half a tank in there all the time.