1958 ford edsel ranger

10

Asked by Nov 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM about the 1958 Edsel Ranger

We have a 1958 Ford Edsel Ranger in the family and are thinking
about selling it but have no idea how to tell what it's worth. it is in
great condition, low miles, runs, has the original parts, is a 3 speed
manual-transmission, E-400 engine, 2-door hardtop, custom paint,
with minor rust. There are a few age issues but overall, it looks and
runs very good.

wow---bring it to one of those CAR SHOWS where there will be lots of buyers...something as sweet as you describe will be snapped up immediately...I'd come over and do it myself, but the wife asks me to remember the leakin' fluids from all the old beauties that I've owned in the past...I've got THIS commercial on VHS...still have to transfer it...once I do will post it to Facebook, of course~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhDAvjTXMA

Best Answer
10

Thanks. That old video was fun to see.

My brother in Law, Ken bought a '61 Mercury Monterey exactly like my Grandfather's car with 65,000 miles on it for $4000...barn find~....it was from one of those big shows in Wisconsin....where they got rid of the '61 fury from my garage (you may see it) for $2500.00 that one was also USED...but all there~...from California...sold in Wisconsin~

10

This was my father-in-laws. We had some fun with it. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to hang on to it for sentiment or sell it and get what I really want, a 58 Chevy truck. My father in law is okay with whatever we decide, but it's a nice car and he put a lot into it. We've never done a car show before, but it might be worth a try.

210,555

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsel_Ranger