Asked by Sep 28, 2008 at 10:42 PM about the 1958 Edsel Ranger

Question type: Car Customization

On my 58 Ranger i would like to replace the single master brake cylinder with a new unit that has a vaccuum booster, what is the best way to do this? also who sells them?

Thank You:  Mark

6 Answers


did u mean so sells the brakes or who sels edsels?

try the setup for a 1970 bigblock mustang or rancharo.

will you quit wth the ebonnix! he's talking about brakes for his rare edsel.


who the hell was talking ebonnix?

your last post doesnt make sense, "so sells and sels edsels" can you clear this up?


late model durango like 98,,97 fits nice [used 30.00]

Your Answer


Looking for a Used Ranger in your area?

CarGurus has 3 nationwide Ranger listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Edsel Ranger Experts

  • #1
View All

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.