ford fairmont 1980 vacuum hook up

20

Asked by boardduster Oct 09, 2017 at 03:27 PM about the 1980 Ford Fairmont

292,005

There should be several vacuum sources. What do you want to do?

Best Answer Mark helpful
20

vacuum for distributor coming from carburetor also vacuum line hookup from intake manifold to where. also lines to carb breather from breather to where I took all these lines off and can not remember where they go thank you

292,005

I think you need a vacuum hose diagram which will mean buying a repair manual for your car.

20

got manual but doesn't show vacuum lines do you know of one that has lines

20

I have digram but do not know how to read it do not know much about what part are call

20

will next time I wtll mark the placement of lines that un experience tell one to be a little slower but now I know how to become experience by marking the lines

292,005

If you don't know how to read a vacuum diagram you need a mechanic. They should be able to straighten out the lines in an hour or so.