Does anyone know where i could find a rust-free decklid for a 2 door sedan?

Asked by Dec 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM about the 1978 Ford Fairmont

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers

try a salvage yard,look on e bay,post it on craigs list.


There is fiberglass hoods, trunk lids, finders,and bumpers you can get too. Other wise, Ebay, bone yards, other Fairmont web sites, Craigslist, etc...

I have one

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Fairmont in your area?

CarGurus has 2 nationwide Fairmont listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Ford Fairmont Questions

Ford Fairmont Experts

#1 Dylan Higgins
Dylan Higgins
Reputation 270
#2 351_Stymeesmont
Reputation 140
#3 Michael Tutty
Michael Tutty
Reputation 50
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
461 Great Deals out of 45,641 listings starting at $1,999

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.