Where can I get a Mitsubishi Grandis sport roof rack

20

Asked by Oct 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM about the 2005 Mitsubishi Grandis

Where can I get a Mitsubishi Grandis sport roof rack? The car is a Grandis Sport with plastic roof rails and requires a Mitsi roof rack due to the unique configuration.
Can't seem to find one here in NZ.

20

Here is a photo of a similar car. I've marked the holes where the rack would attach.

Hi, I am looking for the same, have you found anything yet?

30

I've tried pro rack who don't have a solution. You found anything yet?

30

Check out the link below: http://acessorios.mitsubishi-motors.pt/? st=5&modelo=Grandis&tipo=71&detalhe=347

20

So looks like I need to import from Portugal. Or Russia as that came up in the google for the part number MZ313808. But one Russian retailer wanted $US 7000. A little on the expensive side.

20

Here is another photo which shows the holes on the roof bars better

30

Same as ours.

20

I've emailed Mitsubishi here in New Zealand and tried to contact via their facebook page but no response. Useless!

30

We used the Roof Rack Centre in Auckland and they attached the Whispbar racks by screwing directly into the top of the car's rails. It means they sit a little higher but look good and work fine.

20

SOLVED! After much Googling I found a part number and emailed it to Andrew Simms Mitsubishi here in Auckland. They got back to me and said it was readily available. It cost $580 and is perfect. The Part No is JCMZ313808.