lift kits

Asked by Dec 10, 2010 at 03:53 PM about the 1993 Subaru BRAT

im looking for a 2-4 inch lift kit for my brat and dont seem to be able to find one can any body help please thanks craig

A company called Allied Armorment used to make 4-6 in. lifts and sell the for very reasonable prices. I think they went under but it is likely that some of the cars that were running them did too, so your best bet would be to find a used one, amazon or craigs list are good spots to look. A rednek fix would be a couple hockey pucks with 3/8" holes in them and longer strut bolts. Your cv's will suck up the difference, but also take more wear.

10

If you need any other parts for you 83 brat, mine was put out of commission, so in an attempt to let it live on, I'm partin'er out! "May she rest in pieces"... Anyway here's the link, http://homeondisplay.com/83brat