Longevity

35

Asked by Oct 05, 2009 at 02:35 AM about the 1997 Dodge Intrepid

My baby has lasted a good long while but unfortunately my steering assembly is loose my passenger side front wheel shakes past 65 and while braking. I have to constantly hold down the brights to have lighting at night my fog lights no longer work I have electrical issues with headlights, yet the cd player and all other electrical works, . My pretty 3.5 litre 97' intrepid is falling apart on me and I cannot sport the bill for local repairs they told me it would be about 1,300 for the steering assembly alone, and I need new cv joints as well. The job is too advanced for me to fix alone. :(

45

Have you checked out dodgeintrepid.net at all? It's a great place to get all kinds of help to fix your car yourself... and a great place to find all kinds of modifications you'll want to do to your car that'll drain your wallet so fast it would make your head spin! :) I'm michigan_intrepd over there. -Kevin