I need a back glass for a 67 Marlin. Is there a aftermarket source for these cars?

Asked by Sep 13, 2013 at 01:34 PM about the 1967 AMC Rambler American

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers


Not exactly. There are some AMC used parts dealers (google American Motors Parts) or through Ebay.


Soneff's Master Garage in Denver has a back glass and side glass for Marlin. 303-296-1688

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search AMC Rambler American Questions

AMC Rambler American Experts

#1 tennisshoes
Reputation 30
#1 Frank Swygert
Frank Swygert
Reputation 30
#3 carGrrl
Reputation 20
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used AMC Rebel
2 listings

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.