Of late, I find that my 9 year old Cefiro takes a longer time to move off after starting. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Gearbox problem?

10

Asked by Jul 01, 2013 at 07:54 PM about the 2003 Nissan Cefiro

230

Try to shift to D1 first when it moves from D1 for sure its transmission problem

10

Hi Louie, Thank you for your answer. Much appreciated. My car did move from D1. Does that mean I need to change the gear box or just get it repaired? As my car is only 6 months from scrapping, I am not sure if it is worthwhile changing or repairing it. Most grateful for your advice. Richard

230

If you have budget why not? If you dont have, you can still use it for the mean time but everytime when you have cold engine you have to use D1 for a while then shift to D2

10

I see. I hope that would see me through for another 6 months. Thank you so much.

20

Do you still have your 2003 Cefiro ????? I am looking for parts. kr-downs@wiu.edu Thanks