I got Nissan cefiro and when it started after 1 minute the engine idle goes up and down. I have fitted a ECU, ignition key. I suspect it air flow sensar. Do any one have air flow.

Asked by Apr 08, 2013 at 08:10 PM about the 2002 Nissan Cefiro

It is VQ30

100,035

Get the codes read at the parts store. Write down the trouble code number and post it here. Someone will advise the most cost effective solution. There may be pending codes that have not lit the CEL yet.

26,395

Interesting car...never sold in USA obviously. Looks a bit like the more upscale Infiniti G20. Good luck getting her fixed up :)

15

This is caused from defective temperature sensor. it is few $, very easy to replace.