I would like to know wat makes my car shake while Im driving, whe i bring the speed Below 20. I've change the moog and I gave it and tune up and I checked the transmission and motor on my dodge neon

Asked by Sep 30, 2014 at 12:07 AM about the 2000 Dodge Neon

Not sure what moog is. Is the shaking still there at 20 mph if you bump it into neutral and coast? Could be tires, ball joints, tie rod ends, front struts.

Not sure I need to check if I does after setting it in neutral and coast. I change the tie rod. The shaking comes and goes

If it goes away while coasting its most likely in the engine or trans. If its still there while coasting then its probably what I said above or it could also be a wheel bearing.

Drive axles or even brakes (rotors or calipers)

Thank you that should be very helpfull

An unusual cause I had for this was from one tire. It wasn't unbalanced but "out of round" and replacing it solved the problem.

We have the same car and it does the same thing. Took it to get it check out and need the transmission replaced. But the Band Aid we use is Lucas Transmission Slip Fluid and that reduces the shaking 75% of the time.