I have a 2003 dodge neon sxt it will start overheating sometimes and when u turn car off it sounds like a bubbling noise what is the problem please helpppp

Asked by Dec 07, 2015 at 02:05 PM about the 2003 Dodge Neon

60,725

That noise is probably the coolant boiling inside the engine. Is the cooling fan running after the engine is shut off? I also suspect that your coolant may be weak and need replacing. I would do a cooling system flush, change radiator hoses and the thermostat and install new coolant in a 50-50% mixture.

Best Answer

Goof info FoR. Just be sure to have heater on full when flushing

60,725

What goof? LOL. Howdy Ford!

Holy smokes I missed that. Not Goof but GOOD. My spell-check didn't pick it it because 'goof' is a word. Good morning and sorry 'bout that

It sounds like the coolant resivior is bubbling

And it's only ifu have u press on gas if its mainly down hill and u can coast it doesn't